The original Ritchey Commando was designed to be a mountain bike with no limits—a machine to conquer cow trails and dry creek beds in the days before mountain bike trails. Now that adventurous spirit lives on in a modern version of the Commando, with Tom's four decades of frame building mastering bringing the light and nimble feel of a Ritchey to the world of fat bikes.
Conquer sand, deep mud, gnarly trails or any other general type of terrain you'd like to shred with all the comfort and performance of a fat bike. Made from premium quality seamless, heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II tubing, this bike is an absolute joy to ride. Its ride experience is further enhanced with a special CrMo steel Ritchey Logic fat fork for precise handling and superb compliance. Practicality and adaptability are stepped up here, thanks to rack mounts and additional bottle braze-ons.
- Sizes: S (15”), M (17”), L (19”), XL (21”)
- Room for 26 x 3.8” tires
- Premium quality seamless, heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II tubing
- Spacing: 135mm front; 170mm rear
- Forged and machined head tube – lighter and stronger than a standard 1-1/8” head tube
- Headset: Integrated Drop-In 41.8
- Front Derailleur: 28.6 low clamp – top or dual pull (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Bottom Bracket: 100mm English threaded
- Sold as frameset only.