Superlogic C260 84D Stem
Ritchey's first full-carbon stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists.
The Carbon C260 adds to the amazing strength-to-weight ratio of our C260 alloy and Carbon Matrix stems through the use of high modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter and a wider clamp.
Gram for gram this is the lightest, stiffest full carbon stem on the market, making it the most advanced Ritchey stem ever, and it's ready to perform on most road and mountain bikes.
- C260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260-degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
- Lengths: 80 - 130mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8”
- 125g (110mm)