WCS Zeta Disc Wheels
The do-everything aluminum race wheel is wider, lighter and stiffer than ever—and now available in a tubeless disc brake version.
Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminum road wheels—they offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. New dedicated disc brake version features new two-piece forged hubs and disc-only OCR rim extrusion.
The Zeta Disc wheels feature new forged two-piece WCS disc hubs, and the disc-specific, tubeless Zeta OCR™ rims are light, stiff and wide. Forged, machined and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel.
- Rims: WCS Zeta Tubeless OCR
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Hubs: WCS Disc thru-axle (convertible to 9mm standard QR, sold separately)
- Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB
- Nipples: Brass
- Build: 24/2x
- Freehub: alloy
- Centerlock compatible
- BB black finish
- Freehub options: Shimano or SRAM XD
- 735g front