WCS C260 84D Stem
At 103 grams this is lightest, most advanced alloy stem in the Ritchey line, and possibly the world.
This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260-degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
The body is 3D-forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
The resulting CEN-approved stem is 20-grams lighter and even stiffer than our already stiff and lightweight 4Axis.
- Material: 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260-degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey's legendary WCS 4Axis and 20-grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Installs without removal of levers
- Lengths: 70 - 130mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8”
- Faceplate width: 36mm
- Blatte finish
- 103g (100mm)