WCS Carbon Vantage Wheels
The WCS Vantage wheel is as advanced as it gets, but shares DNA with earlier Ritchey models raced to numerous National and World Cup podiums in the 1990’s. Those decades of winning heritage beautifully coalesce with modern advancements and standards to produce a mountain bike wheel that’s strong, nimble and built to perform and win.
Featuring a new, wider 3mm tall OCR™ (Off Center Rim) profile, BOOST hub widths, and incredibly tough monocoque design, the Vantage is at the front of the pack in terms of weight, stiffness and durability. The OCR build also reduces wheel dish and improves spoke bracing angle for a stronger, laterally stiffer build. The tubeless-ready, 26mm internal-width rim boosts air volume and reduces sidewall flex when riding big tires.
- WCS Vantage tubeless 24h OCR rims
- Tubeless Ready internal profile
- Rim diameter: 27.5" or 29"
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Outer width: 32mm
- Inner width: 26mm
- Hubs: Ritchey-designed cold-forged WCS hubs with oversized, premium quality cartridge bearings
Front BOOST Hub: 110 x 15mm
Rear BOOST Hub: 148 x 12mm
- Spokes: DT Competition Black
- Nipples: DT Brass Black
- Build: 24/2x
- Freehub: alloy
- Shimano Centerlock Disc Brake Mount (6-bolt adapters sold separately)
- SRAM XX1 (XD) driver available
- Available as 27.5” (650b) or 29”
- Matte carbon finish
- Weight (27.5): 736g (front) / 817g (rear)