WCS P-29er Bike
The return of the legendary Ritchey Mountain Bike. Tom Ritchey applied decades of racing, designing and building steel mountain bikes into the P-29er.
Like any Ritchey, this bike is born to go fast without sacrificing comfort or durability. Heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubing in our own unique butting profiles results in a frame that balances rough trail compliance with sprint-winning stiffness.
The 29er-specific geometry was defined the best way we know: with countless hours of saddle time under Tom Ritchey, World Cup legend Thomas Frischknecht and other racers. The result: nimble handling that captures the benefits of the big wheels, stable but not sluggish, equally at home on all-day epics or tight, technical singletrack race courses.
This amazing 29-inch mountain bike features a Ritchey forged-and-machined 1.5” tapered head tube, is designed for use with 100mm travel forks and enjoys clearance for up to 2.25” tires, depending on tire and rim manufacturer.
- Sizes: S (15”), M (17”), L (19”), XL (21”)
- Room for 26 x 3.8” tires
- Premium quality seamless, heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II tubing
- Spacing: 135mm front; 170mm rear
- Forged and machined head tube – lighter and stronger than a standard 1-1/8” head tube
- Headset: Integrated Drop-In 41.8 (included)
- Front Derailleur: 28.6 low clamp – top or dual pull
- Bottom Bracket: 100mm English threaded
- Sold as frameset only.