Z-Max Evolution Tire
Ritchey's signature mountain bike tread pattern for well over a decade, the Z-Max Evolution is the culmination of years of development and VFA design. Tread lugs are spaced wider and shortened for faster handling, reduced rolling resistance and lighter weight.
WCS version features dual compound and is tubeless-ready - softer sides enhance cornering, firmer center section rolls faster and is more durable.
- Size: 26x2.1", 27.5x2.1", 27.5x2.25", 29x2.1", 29x2.25"
- ETRTO: 50-559, 52-584, 57-584, 52-622, 57-622
- Performance level: WCS Tubeless Ready, WCS, Comp Foldable, Comp Wire
- TPI: 120 WCS, 30 Comp
- Compound: single, dual (WCS 26x2.1")
- Durometer: 61A, 61/53A (WCS 26x2.1")
- Casing: standard tube, tubeless ready
- Bead: standard, tubeless
- VFA tread design
- Rim compatibility: not compatible with hookless rims
- Weight: 500g (WCS 26x2.1")
- Color: black